- Over 48 CLE hours offered over 8 days.
- 6 hours offered each day.
- Ethics and professionalism courses offered.
- Register BY THE HOUR.
- Conveniently hosted by Live Zoom Webinar
- Discounted CLE rates for NOBA members. Not a member? Click here to join! (2021-2022 Membership Renewals and Applications available now!)
- Registration closes at 4:30 PM the day before the scheduled programs.
Registration Now Open!
1. Call NOBA at (504)525-7453 to choose your hours & pay by credit card over the phone
2. Complete the Registration Form and mail with payment to 650 Poydras Street, Suite 1505, New Orleans, LA 70130
3. Online Registration will be available soon
Live Zoom Webinar
Zoom links will be sent out the day before each presentation.
Materials for programs, if available will be located on our website.
|Registration Options||NOBA Member Discount||Non-Member Rate|
|Per hour registration||$40.00||
Please Note: If you plan to pay by credit card, we do not take American Express.
The New Orleans Bar Association will accept written requests for a refund of registration fees, but a $20 administrative fee will be assessed. All cancellations must be received two full days prior to the CLE in order to be eligible for a refund. No refunds for no shows.
All handouts will be emailed to those who pre-register for the Procrastinators' Programs (sm) the day before. Attendees who walk-in will be provided with a form that lists all the handout links so they can access and/or download them.
Out Of State CLE Credit
The New Orleans Bar Association can only submit CLE credit in the state of Louisiana. If you are trying to obtain CLE credit in another state, please put your email address and the state on your CLE card before submitting the online CLE form. You can also email Briana Nelms directly. Although we cannot enter in CLE credit in another state, we will email you all the necessary information to apply/receive it.