Arceneaux Professionalism Award
Recognizes attorneys for their professionalism and dedication in practicing law with integrity, honor and civility.
Richard C. Stanley
2018 Arceneaux Professionalism Award Recipient
To Submit a Nomination
Use the Online Nomination Form below.
- maintains a high level of professional demeanor
- possesses integrity, honesty and civility
- shows consideration and cooperation
- exhibits impartiality and fairness
- membership in New Orleans Bar Association
- actively engaged in the practice of law
- not holding or seeking elective office
- not a previous recipient of the Arceneaux Professionalism Award
Deadline September 30th of each year (Nominations received after deadline will be considered for the following year’s award.)
Award Presentation Date
The award is presented at the Annual Dinner Meeting in Mid-November of each year.
- Thomas M. Flanagan
Peter E. Sperling
- Harvey J. Lewis
- Ernest L. O’Bannon
- Allain C. Andry, III
- Charles W. Lane, III
- Albert Mintz
- John Y. Pearce
- Robert J. David
- M. Hampton Carver
- Wayne J. Lee
- John E. Galloway
- Dawn M. Barrios
Submit a nomination
Please provide your information below, in addition to nomination details in the comments field.