Young Lawyers Section
What is the Young Lawyers Section (YLS)?
The New Orleans Bar Association's Young Lawyers Section (YLS) is where new lawyers get to know one another and the local legal community, network with experienced professionals, and offer valuable community service in the New Orleans area. YLS programs are diverse and underscore a commitment to professional development and service...while having a great time! There's always something happening with the YLS!
How to Get Involved?
Each month the Young Lawyers Section meets to plan and discuss upcoming events and activities. For information on joining the Young Lawyers Section, please contact NOBA at (504) 525-7453 or e-mail Liz Daino.
When Are the YLS Meetings?
The first Tuesday of every month!
What Are the YLS Programs and Events?
- Approach the Bench FREE CLE Seminars
- Big Easy Bootcamp sm CLE for New Admittees and Reception
- Dos & Don'ts for Summer Law Clerks
- Law Day
- Legal Fair for the Community
- Naturalization Ceremonies
- Habitat for Humanity
- Procrastinators' Programs sm, CLE By Young Lawyers, for Young Lawyers
- Social Events
- YLS Bench Bar Conference Committee
4 FUNdraisers Benefitting Legal Services to the Less Fortunate
- Bar & Grille, the Law Firm Cooking Competition
- Golf Tournament
- Legalpalooza, the Lawyer Band Competition
- Pro-Bowl-O Bowling Tournament
What's New with YLS?
Check Out Our Upcoming Events
YLS Nominating Committee Report 2015-16