National Law Firm seeks litigation secretary for its office in New Orleans. Minimum 6-10 years experience- state and federal court. Computer literate with excellent word processing, time management and team member skills. Superior opportunity for the right candidate. Salary commensurate with experience and full benefits package. Inquiries, including resume and references, to email@example.com or fax (337) 504-3341. (1/21/15)
Seeking an Experienced Accounts Payable Clerk in a CBD Law Firm:
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
· Required: 4 – 6 or more years minimum Accounts Payable experience, preferably in a law firm.
· Desirable: In addition to Accounts Payable experience, 2 years Accounts Receivable experience, in a law firm a plus.
· Demonstrate proficiency with MS Office
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Ability to organize work flow and use time efficiently
· Ability to show strong attention to detail
· Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment and successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands
· Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction and follow up on own initiative
· Flexibility to adapt to all situations
If you have all of the above qualifications please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Curry & Friend, PLC - A growing CBD and Northshore law firm is seeking qualified candidates for the below positions. We offer competitive salary and benefits and an excellent work environment.
Asbestos Case Manager Paralegal
3+ years general litigation experience preferred. Must be highly organized and computer proficient. Toxic Tort/Mass Complex Environmental litigation experience preferred. (1/7/15)
Entry level position responsible for document review/coding. Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and computer proficient. Paralegal certification preferred. (2/4/15)
If you are interested in either position please visit the Curry & Friend, PLC website at: http://www.curryandfriend.com/careers.html
Please contact Paula St. Martin at (504) 525-7453 for information on procedures and fees for listing positions on the NOBA web site and in NOBA's weekly E-News.